Sunday 8 February 2009

Really should go to bed!

Keep thinking about it but, guess I should do it!
We had snow again today, please let the schools be open.
Cabin Fever anyone!
Managed to get out today for a short while to go to a well known orange coloured supermarket?
Got called home to take Ana to her rehearsal for the Shakespeare Festival on Thursday evening.
Made a coffee cake for desert today, it was very nice and will be using the recipe again.
Morgan donned her A ballerina apron to assist and is getting a dab hand at breaking eggs without leaving behind half the shell.
Toyed with the idea of getting my machines out as Ana has promised to be a guinea pig and try out my new washable facial wipes.
They don't have a name yet, but she has chosen bamboo velour one side and organic cotton flannel the other.
If they manage to get off the amount of eye make-up she uses they can remove anything!
Will post pictures when done.
Asked Phil to pass me my silk indio wrap from my carrier bag tonight and when he couldn't find it he remarked "How many of these things have you got?!"
3 long, 3 short, 3 mei tai and 1 ringsling (not enough imo, oh well!)
When I remarked I would like some Bruce Parry books he asked if I would like them for my birthday.
I said I would rather have an expensive carrier for my birthday to which he replied I would buy it anyway regardless of cost!
Be careful its a jungle out therex

No comments:

Post a Comment