Monday 16 February 2009

When was valentines day again?!!!!



Think I may have missed valentines day!


I do love my longsuffering hubby and this is such a flattering picture!
Am struggling today, I lost my zigzag foot, ordered another one only to find it in my sling bag!
Am waiting for some new cotton fabric to dry and then I can make some more breast and mummy pads to go into my ebay shop.
Sometimes it feels like I have so many ideas my head will explode!
I flit from one thing to another but it is coming to crunch time soon, I have to make a decision about returning to my job and unless I can make a go of bebesnuggles.co.uk I'm not sure what to do.
I love tinkering, doing bits and pieces but find it hard to focus on one thing at a time!
I have for instance awoken with the mental pattern for a girls dress with snap shoulders which would be ideal for summer and our upcoming holiday. The material is laying ready for cutting on my dining room table.
I mastered using my snap press too so have the resin snap press world at my feet :0)
I need to do those posters for the car, so everyone knows what I am up too and my website is looking a little neglected to say the least.
On a brighter note I opened a folksy shop to sell my OOAK items as I feel they may sell better there than ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment