Sunday 8 March 2009

A small step for man!!

SNEAK PREVIEW!!!!
Tomorrow is the day I have picked to stock my ebay shop with my new products.
Have worked hard for months making patterns, trying them out finding supplies having a go at samples, balls ups etc!

Felt really proud of what I have achieved while taking photos today.

Am very nervous!

Have approx 13 different things to list and hope all the late nights researching and website building will be worth it!


Decided to go with fleece because I find it too time consuming to wash woolies by hand. I need something I can throw in the washing machine.

So tomorrow goes as follows. School run, doctors apt, stock shop, shout to all and sundry about it being open and then pick up all the stray bits of cotton that have found their way everywhere!

Have put posters up in my car and will be printing some business cards off to send out.

If everything goes O.K I would love to approach some online shops to sell my wears.

Next step obv dying and deciding on the best pattern for my Happyflowernappie.

Have another reason to be chuffed this week, demonstrated a ringsling at slingmeet in front of what seemed like thousands of people!
Forgot to do a cradle carry but then F hates cradle carry so know why it slipped my mind.

Saw In Bruges last night an excellent film, not one I would normally watch but very touching in its own way.

Added two beautiful wraps to my collection last week. A very pretty but oh so crunchy Lana Tattoo and a Hoppediz Florenz from Austria dyed by its original owner a lovely latte colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment